We are seeking Digital Marketing interns for summer 2018. Interns will work with RISE partners on a variety of digital marketing strategies, and complete a project on a mutually agreed topic responding to a business need. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship. Internships are unpaid but we can promise a very interesting experience, and advice on how to land a great job!
What we need from you:
· Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet RISE objectives
· Develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner and client social media channels
· Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
· Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
· Help manage email database and improve RISE’s day-to-day contact with constituencies
· Contribute to work on social media channels
What will help you be successful:
· At least high school diploma. Preference for those seeking or who have achieved undergraduate degree and for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing.
· PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
· Detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
· Strong writing skills
· Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Proficient in managing large amounts of data and ability to interpret and extract meaningful insight from data
· Knowledge in design skills, experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
· Great attitude and interpersonal skills, with an interest in working in a start-up environment
· Interns must be eligible to work in the US (US Citizens, Green Card holders, or with a valid work visa)
Internships are home-based.
How to Apply:
1. Submit your CV, a cover letter, and the names and contact information of two references to email@example.com ASAP.
2. Short listed applicants will be invited to interview and selected applicants will be notified by June 21st.
· How long is the internship?
o Internships will be at least 20 hours/week for 8 weeks and can be extended.
· Will I have to travel to an office?
o No, you can work from home.
· Is there a stipend or payment?
o To start, the internships will be unpaid.
· Do I need a computer?
o Yes, interns need to have their own computer.
· Is the internship for undergraduates or graduate students?
o We want people who are motivated and the right fit. Preference will be given to applicants who are interested in staying on through the fall (can be at reduced hours).
· I recently graduated, can I still apply?
· I'm still in school and to get credits for my internship I need to meet certain requirements. Can RISE accommodate those requirements?
Probably. Just tell us in your cover letter what you need for your internship to be eligible for credits.