RISE ensures an effective recruitment outcome by gaining a deep understanding of the client's organization and managing a strong partnership with the hiring team.
- Recruit challenging / hard to fill positions
- Support surge recruitment when preparing for a proposal or award of a contract
- Find talented individuals for jobs that require specialized skills or ‘hot’ skills
- Assist in-house recruitment teams with temporary recruitment or sourcing support
- Integrate changes in organizational strategy / re-organization and other HR implications that impact recruitment
- Recruitment training for Hiring Managers
examples of Recruitment support
Sourcing Support: a Contract Recruiter partners with the Hiring Manager to source, identify and submit vetted candidates for the assigned roles. A search strategy and interview process is agreed upon with timelines and a shortlist of candidates provided for interview.
Full-cycle Recruitment support: a Contract Recruiter partners with Hiring Managers to source, identify and submit vetted candidates for assigned roles, completes reference checks, and manages the interview and salary offer process.